What organizations comprise the regional collaborative of Innovative Pathways to Public Service?
- California Special Districts Association
- California Community College’s Chancellor’s Office (North Far North Consortium)
- City of Elk Grove (Manager’s Office)
- City of Roseville (Human Resources)
- City of Sacramento (Youth/Community Development & Workforce)
- County of Sacramento (Human Resources)
- Los Rios Community College (Government Training Academy, Folsom Lake College)
- Institute for Local Government
- Pathway Coordinators from the Sacramento, Elk Grove and Twin Rivers School Districts
- Sacramento County Office of Education (Trustee and Staff from the Court & Community Schools )
- Sacramento Employment & Training Agency
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District (Workforce Development)
- Sacramento State University, College of Continuing Education
- USC Price School, Sacramento
- Region-wide organizations supporting and/or interested in this work include Valley Vision and Align Capital Region.
- State of California Departments and Agencies (CalTrans, Franchise Tax Board, Department of Parks & Recreation, Deparment of Consumer Affairs and more.)
- …More to come!